Runtime Build Error
Hello..
I have been trying to install PULPissimo and the GNU Compiler tool chain was  built successfully. in the PULP- Builder installation i have installed all the dependencies and the GVsoC build was built. But, in the "Runtime Build" process im facing an error for the command 
Code:
./scripts/build-runtime

the error occurred is

scons: done building targets.
make: Leaving directory '/root/pulpissimo/pulp-
builder/hal'
+ make -C pulp-rules all BUILD_DIR=/root/pulpissimo/pulp-builder/build/pulp-rules INSTALL_DIR=/root/pulpissimo/pulp-builder/install/ws TARGET_INSTALL_DIR=/root/pulpissimo/pulp-builder/install
make: Entering directory '/root/pulpissimo/pulp-builder/pulp-rules'
make: Nothing to be done for 'all'.
make: Leaving directory '/root/pulpissimo/pulp-builder/pulp-rules'
+ make -C pulp-rt header build install BUILD_DIR=/root/pulpissimo/pulp-builder/build/pulp-rt INSTALL_DIR=/root/pulpissimo/pulp-builder/install/ws TARGET_INSTALL_DIR=/root/pulpissimo/pulp-builder/install
make: Entering directory '/root/pulpissimo/pulp-builder/pulp-rt'
make: Nothing to be done for 'header'.
/opt/riscv/bin//bin/riscv32-unknown-elf-gcc  -march=rv32imcxgap8 -D__riscv__ -D__RT_USE_IO=1 -Os -g -fno-jump-tables -Werror -fno-tree-loop-distribute-patterns  -Wextra -Wall -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-unused-variable -Wno-unused-function -Wundef -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections -I/root/pulpissimo/pulp-builder/install/include/io -I/root/pulpissimo/pulp-builder/install/include -include /root/pulpissimo/pulp-builder/build/pulp-rt/gap_rev1/cl_config.h    -DLANGUAGE_ASSEMBLY -MMD -MP -c kernel/riscv/pe-eu-v3.S -o /root/pulpissimo/pulp-builder/build/pulp-rt/gap_rev1/rt/cl/kernel/riscv/pe-eu-v3.o
make: /opt/riscv/bin//bin/riscv32-unknown-elf-gcc: Command not found
/root/pulpissimo/pulp-builder/build/pulp-rt/gap_rev1/__rules.mk:65: recipe for target '/root/pulpissimo/pulp-builder/build/pulp-rt/gap_rev1/rt/cl/kernel/riscv/pe-eu-v3.o' failed
make: *** [/root/pulpissimo/pulp-builder/build/pulp-rt/gap_rev1/rt/cl/kernel/riscv/pe-eu-v3.o] Error 127
make: Leaving directory '/root/pulpissimo/pulp-builder/pulp-rt'

can i know how to overcome this error

Thanks and Regards
Shilpa
Most probably, you made a mistake with the path:
Code:
/opt/riscv/bin//bin/riscv32-unknown-elf-gcc: Command not found

The 'bin/bin' in the line looks suspect. Did you install it under /opt/riscv or /opt/riscv/bin ? Please just follow the hints from the error messages. Do you have a path with that name, is the path maybe different, it will help you pinpoint the issues.

Cheers
Visit pulp-platform.org and follow us on twitter @pulp_platform
hello sir
i have installed it under /opt/riscv/bin. I'm unable to understand where exactly im going wrong and how many other ways i try i get the same following error.

scons: done building targets.
make: Leaving directory '/root/pulpissimo/pulp-
builder/hal'
+ make -C pulp-rules all BUILD_DIR=/root/pulpissimo/pulp-builder/build/pulp-rules INSTALL_DIR=/root/pulpissimo/pulp-builder/install/ws TARGET_INSTALL_DIR=/root/pulpissimo/pulp-builder/install
make: Entering directory '/root/pulpissimo/pulp-builder/pulp-rules'
make: Nothing to be done for 'all'.
make: Leaving directory '/root/pulpissimo/pulp-builder/pulp-rules'
+ make -C pulp-rt header build install BUILD_DIR=/root/pulpissimo/pulp-builder/build/pulp-rt INSTALL_DIR=/root/pulpissimo/pulp-builder/install/ws TARGET_INSTALL_DIR=/root/pulpissimo/pulp-builder/install
make: Entering directory '/root/pulpissimo/pulp-builder/pulp-rt'
make: Nothing to be done for 'header'.
/bin/riscv32-unknown-elf-gcc  -march=rv32imcxgap8 -D__riscv__ -D__RT_USE_IO=1 -Os -g -fno-jump-tables -Werror -fno-tree-loop-distribute-patterns  -Wextra -Wall -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-unused-variable -Wno-unused-function -Wundef -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections -I/root/pulpissimo/pulp-builder/install/include/io -I/root/pulpissimo/pulp-builder/install/include -include /root/pulpissimo/pulp-builder/build/pulp-rt/gap_rev1/cl_config.h    -DLANGUAGE_ASSEMBLY -MMD -MP -c kernel/riscv/pe-eu-v3.S -o /root/pulpissimo/pulp-builder/build/pulp-rt/gap_rev1/rt/cl/kernel/riscv/pe-eu-v3.o
make: /bin/riscv32-unknown-elf-gcc: Command not found
/root/pulpissimo/pulp-builder/build/pulp-rt/gap_rev1/__rules.mk:65: recipe for target '/root/pulpissimo/pulp-builder/build/pulp-rt/gap_rev1/rt/cl/kernel/riscv/pe-eu-v3.o' failed
make: *** [/root/pulpissimo/pulp-builder/build/pulp-rt/gap_rev1/rt/cl/kernel/riscv/pe-eu-v3.o] Error 127
make: Leaving directory '/root/pulpissimo/pulp-builder/pulp-rt'

Thanks and regards
shilpa
export PULP_RISCV_GCC_TOOLCHAIN_CI=/opt/riscv
export PULP_RISCV_GCC_TOOLCHAIN=/opt/riscv