Role of gapy, list of peripherals and capabilities of gvsoc
Hi, thanks for the reply.

gapy shows up in slide 8 of this presentation: https://www.pulp-platform.org/docs/pulp_..._part1.pdf 

Mainly, the thing I am not really following here is the concept of "python generators" <== through the elimination system, I concluded that "gapy" is "python generators". What is it? What does it do? How is it used?

I can understand that no one person may know all about such a vast project as PULP, but are there maybe some more users, could you recommend someone, please, on this forum that I could PM and invite to this discussion?

On the GVSoC track, on the traces of your response: while the ability of a software binary (that a simulator is in its nature) to simulate a piece of code does not influence area/consumption/performance of a chip it simulates, you still mention "known and tested" configurations... so, what are these configurations? Do they enhance simulator performance? Or they bring extra functionality? Where can I read more about these?

Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Role of gapy, list of peripherals and capabilities of gvsoc - by nanoluka - 12-06-2022, 09:06 AM