PULP-SDK build not working
Hi,

is there a bug in latest PULP-SDK make script?

When I am entering: make -all    
it gives an error after running a while

sdk:pulp-rt:build (pulpissimo@config_file=chips/pulpissimo/pulpissimo.json): make build install
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/mijuna/pulp-sdk/runtime/pulp-rt'
plpflags gen  --output-dir=/home/mijuna/pulp-sdk/build/sdk/pulp-rt/pulpissimo --makefile=/home/mijuna/pulp-sdk/build/sdk/pulp-rt/pulpissimo/config.mk  --property=fc/archi  --property=pe/archi  --property=pulp_chip  --property=pulp_chip_family  --property=soc/cluster  --property=host/archi  --property=fc_itc  --property=udma/hyper  --property=udma  --property=udma/cpi  --property=udma/i2c/version  --property=soc/fll  --property=udma/i2s/version  --property=udma/uart  --property=event_unit/version  --property=perf_counters  --property=fll/version  --property=soc/spi_master  --property=soc/apb_uart  --property=padframe/version  --property=udma/spim  --property=udma/spim/version  --property=gpio/version  --property=rtc  --property=udma/archi  --property=soc_eu/version  --property=compiler  --property=rtc/version  --lib=rt  --lib=omp  --lib=rtio  --lib=bench
plpconf --input=pulpissimo@config_file=chips/pulpissimo/pulpissimo.json  --config=platform=rtl  --config=**/rt/type=pulp-rt --output=/home/mijuna/pulp-sdk/build/sdk/pulp-rt/pulpissimo/config.json
/home/mijuna/riscv-gnu-toolchain/bin/riscv32-unknown-elf-gcc  -march=rv32imfcxpulpv2 -mfdiv -D__riscv__ -D__RT_USE_IO=1 -Os -g -fno-jump-tables -Werror -fno-tree-loop-distribute-patterns  -Wextra -Wall -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-unused-variable -Wno-unused-function -Wundef -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections -I/home/mijuna/pulp-sdk/pkg/sdk/dev/install/include/io -I/home/mijuna/pulp-sdk/pkg/sdk/dev/install/include -include /home/mijuna/pulp-sdk/build/sdk/pulp-rt/pulpissimo/fc_config.h    -MMD -MP -c kernel/init.c -o /home/mijuna/pulp-sdk/build/sdk/pulp-rt/pulpissimo/rt/fc/kernel/init.o
cc1: error: -march=rv32imfcxpulpv2: unsupported ISA substring 'xpulpv2'
make[1]: *** [/home/mijuna/pulp-sdk/build/sdk/pulp-rt/pulpissimo/rt/fc/kernel/init.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/mijuna/pulp-sdk/runtime/pulp-rt'
Reached EOF with exit status 2
FATAL ERROR: the command 'build' has failed
make: *** [all] Error 255
The error seems to suggest that you are not using the GCC compiler with the PULP extensions (the 'xpulpv2' option). If you follow the instructions for the PULP-SDK, it will instruct you to install the toolchain under:

https://github.com/pulp-platform/pulp-ri...-toolchain
 https://github.com/pulp-platform/pulp-ri...ation-pulp

It seems that this part has not worked, or the path to the tools you have installed were not correctly passed. Of course I might be missing something.
Visit pulp-platform.org and follow us on twitter @pulp_platform