i have some issue with simulation examples.
I had the same problem. It is a GCC compiler/install issue i think. The code compiles without error but fails after uploading via jtag in simulation.

I had downloaded from the ubuntu linux artifact from the pulp gcc git repository with the file name and version V1.0.16-pulp-riscv-gcc-ubuntu-18.tar.bz2 but i think i didnt do anything with any scripts like the fix includes script that does something to sort out the liblto. i just copied the folder, set the paths and started using it. I think I had my PATH and other ENV declarations correct. It's possible I missed something there.

Anyway, I ended up ditching that gcc install and instead downloading the latest from the pulp riscv gcc repository and building using the recommended configure options seen on the pulp-platform/risc-gnu-toolchain git readme. During that process I was also re-checking my PATHs and other GCC ENV export paths. This also cleared up any -mno-pulp-hwloops compiler option errors i think.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i have some issue with simulation examples. - by John Dowdell - 08-04-2024, 07:16 AM