Role of gapy, list of peripherals and capabilities of gvsoc
I am sorry if more people are not responding, but there is also not a direct question to be honest. gapy seems to be some internal python generator that resides inside the PULP SDK. I appreciate the interest, but why is this of so much interest? Is there something that is not working? Is there some issue with a part of it?

Slide 9 actually contains a list of peripherals that is being supported. These are peripherals, you either use them (like SPI, UART) or you don't, they do not enhance simulator performance, it adds a peripheral to the system that is being simulated with GVSoC. In theory you could mix and match a system according to your whims (5 UARTs..7 SPIs) and develop applications that run on this system (i.e. reading and writing to these peripherals) and debug your system. The slide contains a reference to the documentation.

A tested configuration would be that of GAP8 (a commercial chip by Greenwaves) for example..

I hope that helps.
Visit pulp-platform.org and follow us on twitter @pulp_platform

Messages In This Thread
RE: Role of gapy, list of peripherals and capabilities of gvsoc - by kgf - 12-06-2022, 09:57 AM